Saturday, December 6, 2008

LOOK OUT !..Here comes Gracie....!

''It's not really fair , I mean , after all the trouble I took to get here , you would think that SOMEONE would have made an effort to clean up the mess . I'm not really blaming Maw and Paw , for I love them dearly and they did their best . But just think about it , here I am arriving in all my glory and what have they laid on for me ? ....A RECESSION !...and not just an ordinary , common or garden , recession , oh no , it's a GLOBAL RECESSION , the WORST IN 100 years (whatever they are ) , and that's not all .........how about GLOBAL WARMING ??? They are melting the planet , before I even get a chance to cuddle a Polar Bear ( whatever THEY are ) and as for the State of Africa ! I can't wait to get out there and kick some ass , ( I've had plenty of practice at THAT ! ) , and sort out that continent .
Just as soon as I can figure out how to get out of this crib , open the door , and head outside I'm off to Africa , nothing will stop me . WAIT ?Oh ! HELP , WHAT's THAT ?? , o.k...o.k...o.k , nothing to worry about , it's just the shadow of my hand on the crib-cover ....whew ! that was scary for a while !!!! Maybe I won't go to Africa today .....I'll go tomorrer instead ( please don't criticize my pronounceation , or my spelling , after all I'm only a few hours old .)
All that excitement has made me feel tired again , so...I....thinkk . I'lllll...just have ....another ....little .....nap......g'night....Maw....g'night Paw.... g'night Doc...........

ALL :GOODNIGHT GRACIE ........WELCOME !!!!

ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

2 comments:

Unknown said...

great blog pop. ... You forgot to mention Americas first black(half cast/yellow/mixed race/ whatever) president.... certainly an exciting and memorable time to be born!

Rob said...

You've really captured my perspective, Grandpop...if I may just add...suckle suckle...yawn...snore. (Nappy goes Kapwish.)